Difference in Hanna Reagent Shipping Fee

  • Thread starter Thread starter DHill6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is definitely a little puzzling. I absolutely experienced the additional BRS shipping charges when I tried to re-up some reagents about a month ago, forcing me to order from SA.com.

I looked right now, and I'm no longer getting the extra shipping cost in my BRS shopping cart if I was to order today 🤔

I always have ordered from BRS, I'm in Upstate New York, and always select the free economy shipping option.

I do wonder if perhaps there's some growing pains if they've implemented new software or something on their back end. @exnisstech I believe you were in on a recent thread where an R2R member got like 100 emails from BRS telling them his points are about to expire, but each email had a widely different amount of points and expiration dates. I believe they responded by saying this was a system glitch. Maybe BRS should turn "Auto Uodates" off 😆
 
This is definitely a little puzzling. I absolutely experienced the additional BRS shipping charges when I tried to re-up some reagents about a month ago, forcing me to order from SA.com.

I looked right now, and I'm no longer getting the extra shipping cost in my BRS shopping cart if I was to order today 🤔

I always have ordered from BRS, I'm in Upstate New York, and always select the free economy shipping option.

I do wonder if perhaps there's some growing pains if they've implemented new software or something on their back end. @exnisstech I believe you were in on a recent thread where an R2R member got like 100 emails from BRS telling them his points are about to expire, but each email had a widely different amount of points and expiration dates. I believe they responded by saying this was a system glitch. Maybe BRS should turn "Auto Uodates" off 😆
I also had alot of those emails from them, I turned off the point notifications. None of these issues with the old BRS…sure miss them.
 
I miss the good old days when the lfs had fish and dry goods in stock and ready to purchase at fair prices.

Mail order retailers have eroded the market for in person shopping and the local retail stores may not ever return in the near future.
 
Years ago I drove an hour each way to LFS. They both went out 10-12 yrs. ago. Had nice selection and it was healthy. Now it’s mail order.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new