Difference In Nems

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
315
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone tell me the difference in a Colorado Sunburst and CC Inferno? What color are they when it’s not being blasted by blues? I run a mix spectrum that isn’t blasted with blues. Trying to figure out what I want. Thank you
 
Can someone tell me the difference in a Colorado Sunburst and CC Inferno? What color are they when it’s not being blasted by blues? I run a mix spectrum that isn’t blasted with blues. Trying to figure out what I want. Thank you
Try to find pics on the web and decide.
If they are close in looks, does price play a roll?
 
Try to find pics on the web and decide.
If they are close in looks, does price play a roll?
Tried that but every pic is blasted with blues. Just wanted to know the color difference in the 2 if there was one. Price doesn’t matter in the end.
 
Cs and cc, cc looks a lot redder

download.jpeg IMG_20130321_142532_040_zps00836684.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new