Different anemone species together?

  • Thread starter Thread starter happysalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

happysalt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
99
Location
Toronto, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I have a bubble tip anemone that is happily on a rock, and a riterri anemone that likes to be on the glass even though I hate it. i was thinking of putting them both on the same rock. does this seem like a bad idea as in will they fight, or should they be fine?
 
If they don't like where you put them, they will move anyway, and neither will like touching.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new