Happysalt's 5x2x20" Happy Place

happysalt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
99
Location
Toronto, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, Just thought I would start putting together my build thread for my tank. Here are a few photos of it when it arrived and were just getting the plumbing put together!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2e42.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2e33.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2e3b.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2e38.jpg
 
After Getting the sump baffles silliconed in, I had all the rock and media shipped to me across the country from my old t
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2dc6.jpg
ank and got it rocking and rolling!
 
Very nice. Don't know why there aren't more 5' tanks.

Love my 60" x 30" shallow reef :)
 
Love the footprint. Who made the tank?

Im up in Canada. A company called Concept Aquariums. Basically I wanted something like the reefer 525 but I wanted 4 holes drilled (one extra one for an emergency drain) as well as a far larger sump area. Going to post pictures tomorrow of how it looked 6 months ago shortly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new