Different colored thumb screws?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arisbel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arisbel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been searching for some cool custom thumb screws for my Aquamaxx reactors. Looking to replace the stock black ones with something more flashy like a nice red or orange. Does anyone know where I can find such things?
 
colored thumb screws are easy to find in anodized aluminum, but not really in Nylon. if anything, you can have them 3d printed in nylon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new