Different stand for innovative marine 50

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a different stand I can use for the innovative marine 50 lagoon instead if there super expensive one?

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you talking about the tank with a sump behind the tank, if so you can do what I love to do. Go furniture shopping, no I'm not kidding do love it. bring a tape measure and think outside the box, what will the tank fit on, you could also go to thrift stores and consignent stores, I found l some great pieces that are much cheaper than an professional stand. also the beauty is you can look at the scratch and dent section , maybe the scratch will be under the tank.

OP
OP
xnaz

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you talking about the tank with a sump behind the tank, if so you can do what I love to do. Go furniture shopping, no I'm not kidding do love it. bring a tape measure and think outside the box, what will the tank fit on, you could also go to thrift stores and consignent stores, I found l some great pieces that are much cheaper than an professional stand. also the beauty is you can look at the scratch and dent section , maybe the scratch will be under the tank.
Ok cool thanks for the info.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back