Different Tank Update

Henn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It all started on 06/20/20. It was the first public demonstration of the ANNEX Reactor System. It requires No Live Rock. It does all Aerobic and Anaerobic Bacterial Functions with high efficiency. It cycles in 7 days to Hard Coral Conditions. Some of you are workings way too hard :>) Please forward to anyone interested in anything different, and possibly way better. I am starting to feel Comfortably Numb when faced with Curio Cabinets filled with Carnival Glass. If I had ever done a Vertical with that much colorful crap, I would have suspected Raptures of the Deep or some kind of Prank. PS>>> The Tank does Pop with Color under UV. My love are the subdued daylight colors. Think Mojave Desert Motif. Add a Tulle Fabric Basket and Refugium to the Tank and the Pony Sanctuary happens ( think 9 inch cake pan and Silicon Rubber).

Different Tank Build 072520 Self Contained Reef Tank ANNEX System started 062020.jpg Pony Tank 072520 Self contained Dwarf Seahorse Habitat ANNEX System started 062020.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back