differnce between agaves seduction and white zombies

roninmagik1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the cornbred white zombies, and from comparing mine to other pictures i've seen, i think the white zombies have a more distinct pattern. LoL, hopefully one day i'll get some seductions and be able to post a comparison video.

one more thing, i saw someone post that the white zombies, are just cornbred putting his spin on the seductions a while ago...just something i heard.

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there any differences between any of these zoas:
blue agaves
salted agave
seduction
white zombies
i know i'm forgetting one of the Hawaiian polyps that look similar

@joshporksandwic
They are the same. Name depends on who you ask and how much you paid. :p

OP
OP
Lilmatty5dimes

Lilmatty5dimes

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the cornbred white zombies, and from comparing mine to other pictures i've seen, i think the white zombies have a more distinct pattern. LoL, hopefully one day i'll get some seductions and be able to post a comparison video.

one more thing, i saw someone post that the white zombies, are just cornbred putting his spin on the seductions a while ago...just something i heard.

That's a gorgeous polyp. Lot of color in it. Thanks for the reply that's what I was figuring. I grabbed these salted agaves for $12.50 for 2p and remember the seduction and Blue agaves which you don't really see anymore or they want $50pp. Think I paid $25pp back in 2014.

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Kinda of had the feeling that's all it was.
Happens a LOT actually. Or you get a slight morph of the same zoa and it gets a whole new name, etc. Another example, I sell Cornbreds Rainbow Infusion, which is actually Tyree Orange Rainbow. :)

ilan84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the same one?
0df3224942ec9e9a9c784845d6ac3b2b.jpg

roninmagik1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look really similar, I think there might be different morphs?
Hopefully I can one day, have different frags and grow them out, then make conclusions

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
salted agaves do not have blue in the center and come from bali. All others come from hawaii and they're different. Blue agaves have more spots and seductions are almost all covered in white spots

OP
OP
Lilmatty5dimes

Lilmatty5dimes

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happens a LOT actually. Or you get a slight morph of the same zoa and it gets a whole new name, etc. Another example, I sell Cornbreds Rainbow Infusion, which is actually Tyree Orange Rainbow. :)
I know this one. They both got it from the same wholesaler I believe. I think CB is grabbing some really old OG and renaming them.

OP
OP
Lilmatty5dimes

Lilmatty5dimes

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
salted agaves do not have blue in the center and come from bali. All others come from hawaii and they're different. Blue agaves have more spots and seductions are almost all covered in white spots
Thanks. @joshporksandwic I knew something was different about each of them. Just couldn't remember. lol I did grab some salted agave.

IMG_8686.JPG

JustSomeGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always thought they were just morphs from using led's on the old magician paly

Back