Diffuser for Radion XR30 G5

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrtian97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrtian97

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
813
Reaction score
156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the diffuser help with viewing? I use the multi track light holder on top of my Redsea 350 without any canopy. I replaced my G3 with G5, and with the G5, the glare is too much to view my tank unless I stand up by the tank.
 
I would say so! I have them on my XR15s and it definitely helps blending the colors. I think I saw somewhere that the diffuser reduced output by about 5%?
 
Recommend 3D printed Light Shades. Have made all the difference.

Contact @chemisfun11

1659290494176.jpeg


1659290545708.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new