Diffusers for the Radion G5’s are our

Letterkenny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
788
Reaction score
492
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw that these are available for preorder. I have a pair of XR15 Blues coming for my new tank, are these a must have?
 
If you mount the lights high I would say yes. The g5 blue's seem to hurt my eyes way more than any other light I have come across including UV bulbs.
 
If you mount the lights high I would say yes. The g5 blue's seem to hurt my eyes way more than any other light I have come across including UV bulbs.
Was planning on just following the BRS 120 guide for a pair of these. I think they said 9” at 11” from each end for the best spread and even PAR.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new