• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Digital Aquatics and Archon System

jimsreef17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a DA Archon system with multiple modules for sale. I bought the system over the Fall and only had it up and running for about 3 months. It's a great system that I just don't need. I've decided to manually dose and I hardly ever monitor the system over the internet and I may be getting out of the hobby soon. I just got in at a very busy time in life with my children. None of the dosing pumps were ever used. I have all the original packaging. Some of the modules may not have the mounting screws. You can use any small screw if you plan on mounting them. I Prefer PayPal. Thank you.

Archon System with flash drive, 9v power supply, and bus cable. I've misplaced the manual but it can be downloaded online. $350 shipped

Archon DP1 dosing pumps, 3 slaves and 1 master available $70 each shipped.

Digital Aquatics DP1 dosing pumps 2 available, $50 each shipped

Digital Aquatics SL2V2 module, $50 shipped

Digital Aquatics PB4 power bar, $65 shipped

Digital Aquatics salinity probe, $80 shipped dry

I also have 2 temp probes(1 molex type, 1 RJ11 type), DA Orp probe, and a DA Ph probe available. You can have 1 of these probes for free with the purchase of each module while they're available. I will do my best to ship the Orp and Ph probes in tank water whereas I still have the original caps that came with them. I cannot guarantee however, that they will arrive wet.

Eheim Jager 200w heater model 3617, It was used for a few days to mix 1 batch of salt water, $25 shipped

Eheim Heater Photo.JPG

DA Archon Products.JPG

DA Packaging.JPG

DA Probes.JPG

OP
OP
J

jimsreef17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a DA Archon system with multiple modules for sale. I bought the system over the Fall and only had it up and running for about 3 months. It's a great system that I just don't need. I've decided to manually dose and I hardly ever monitor the system over the internet and I may be getting out of the hobby soon. I just got in at a very busy time in life with my children. None of the dosing pumps were ever used. I have all the original packaging. Some of the modules may not have the mounting screws. You can use any small screw if you plan on mounting them. I Prefer PayPal. Thank you.

Archon System with flash drive, 9v power supply, and bus cable. I've misplaced the manual but it can be downloaded online. $350 shipped

Archon DP1 dosing pumps, 3 slaves and 1 master available $70 each shipped.

Digital Aquatics DP1 dosing pumps 2 available, $50 each shipped

Digital Aquatics SL2V2 module, $50 shipped

Digital Aquatics PB4 power bar, $65 shipped

Digital Aquatics salinity probe, $80 shipped dry

I also have 2 temp probes(1 molex type, 1 RJ11 type), DA Orp probe, and a DA Ph probe available. You can have 1 of these probes for free with the purchase of each module while they're available. I will do my best to ship the Orp and Ph probes in tank water whereas I still have the original caps that came with them. I cannot guarantee however, that they will arrive wet.

Eheim Jager 200w heater model 3617, It was used for a few days to mix 1 batch of salt water, $25 shipped

Eheim Heater Photo.JPG

DA Archon Products.JPG

DA Packaging.JPG

DA Probes.JPG

PB4 SOLD

OP
OP
J

jimsreef17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I️ only have 1 master. It is the Archon series. The two DA series are slaves.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back