• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Digital Aquatics Archon & RKL

shakinghorizons

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
395
Reaction score
108
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digital Aquatics Archon (built-in WiFi) reef controller, 2 PC4 power strips, fairly certain I have a new, never used PH probe for it as well, one temp probe - $200

Archon head unit (built-in WiFi), 3 Power strips PC4, 3 Dosing pumps DP1, 1 DC Pump Interface DCI, 1 Moonlight module MC1 & 2 Blue pods, 1 Science lab SL1, All necessary bus cables, temp probe and Ph probe - replaced 1 month ago (new) - $350

Reefkeeper lite control, temperature probe, manual, extra connection cables, and 1 PC4 & 1 PB4 units - $90

Prices shipped to the lower 48.

Archon pictures will be posted this evening.
RKL pictures -

 
Last edited:
RKL Sold.

I can't edit my original post, but I came across 2 extra SL1's and a HUB if anyone is interested in them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new