Digital Aqutics releases their RD1

  • Thread starter Thread starter melev
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I saw this at the aquarium expo in Costa Mesa. It's a pretty neat little design for those that need to access their controller from 2 different places.
 
Cool Marc thanks for the info! I bet this will be a hot item!
 
I want a controller on my belt like Batman.... reef super hero style.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new