Digital PH meter to loan

  • Thread starter Thread starter diablo243
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

diablo243

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
198
Reaction score
121
Location
Ledyard, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone down the New London area have a reliable digital PH meter they trust? I'm having the worse time getting a good reading with an API test kit and I don't trust my PH probe on my RKL. Would like to get ahold of one for a day and use it to compare against my RKL and get a good gauge on where I'm currently at. Think I'm experiencing or experienced a drop but just having a hard time determining exactly where I am at this moment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new