Dimensions of Nero controllers

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try as I might, I can't find specs for the size of the controllers for these pumps. I care because the lid / top of my tank is welded-on 1/2" acrylic and I'll need to cut a hole (slot) to pass the control through. It looks like it's hard-wired to the pump, yes?

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try as I might, I can't find specs for the size of the controllers for these pumps. I care because the lid / top of my tank is welded-on 1/2" acrylic and I'll need to cut a hole (slot) to pass the control through. It looks like it's hard-wired to the pump, yes?
Yes. I just measured the nero 3 & 5 controller parts, 3 inches in height, 1 inch depth and width.
1624224163771.png

You're talking about the thing on the left yes?

OP
OP
Gort

Gort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I just measured the nero 3 & 5 controller parts, 3 inches in height, 1 inch depth and width.
1624224163771.png

You're talking about the thing on the left yes?
Yes, it's hard-wired to the pump, yes? So the slot would have to be able to fit it through. So a slot slightly larger than 1 x 1 ?

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it's hard-wired to the pump, yes? So the slot would have to be able to fit it through. So a slot slightly larger than 1 x 1 ?
Yes. Luckily the controller disconnects from power cable at the lower portion, so you don't have to worry about messing with too much length while trying to get the controller through.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.7%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 97 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back