Dimmable T5 retro to APEX VDM

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who has hooked a dimmable T5 to youre APEX.
I really need help with this. I have checked google and youtube and nothing.
 
What voltage range does the ballast use to dim? Apex is 0-10v you can match that to the ballast with a DIY solution and should be good to go. May be able to leverage the experience of people that have done a voltage drop to 0-5v to control DC pumps with Apex var 0-10v.
 
What voltage range does the ballast use to dim? Apex is 0-10v you can match that to the ballast with a DIY solution and should be good to go. May be able to leverage the experience of people that have done a voltage drop to 0-5v to control DC pumps with Apex var 0-10v.
I got it figured out. BRS sells a cable just for this. Thanks tho.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new