Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens has the best products and their customer service matches it!!!
welcome aboard the r2r board! how exactly has this product helped you?!

I've bought their phyto several times to feed my 'lazy pod culture (banana leaf (peel) method)' a pod treat:

I've also bought their snacklepack because OH MY GOSH what a cute name (great marketing @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens lol) so I had to get it just as a treat for my fish.

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe offer each Phyto separately instead of an 8 blend? My thought is buying a different phyto each time I run out and dosing something new to the tank. Just a thought lol….

I've bought their phyto several times to feed my 'lazy pod culture (banana leaf (peel) method)' a pod treat:

I've also bought their snacklepack because OH MY GOSH what a cute name (great marketing @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens lol) so I had to get it just as a treat for my fish.

Thank you! I'll let my wife know - she's the marketing genius! I'm so glad you enjoy our products and trust us to feed your reef (and your pods!)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back