Dino / Cyano / Daitom - something else?!!

PapaShrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
25
Location
Scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey - So I have been fighting this for probably about 9 months with limited success. I’ve got a nutrient imbalance Phosphate is 0.15 and Nitrate is 0.0. Nitrate was only main parameter I never tested until recently so bought the Hanna checker and was surprised to find it at zero, I’ve been doing loads of water changes etc thinking they would be high too - I have now increased feeding to try and increase and keeping an eye on Phosphates as don’t want them getting any higher.

I bought a microscope to ID and my pictures are rubbish! Don’t know if anyone could ID from this or give me tips on my my microscope pics are so poor…these were on 500x (got some kinda worm too).

IMG_1725.jpeg IMG_1724.jpeg IMG_1731.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new