Dino I’d

oakcityreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
292
Reaction score
309
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone id these? Sorry wish I could get a better microscope photo. The sample is from the sand bed. I also have some on my pumps that has the air bubbles at the ends.


20260727_162659_1D974187-D95C-4432-8293-60136C7863C7.png


20260727_162700_6103D852-B138-4BAB-9B2E-A344CC48E065.png


20260727_162702_C9A18241-58A9-4356-84D5-603E296A0E3C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new