Dino id help please (microscope videos)

reefer415

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I seem to have a dino outbreak... Tank was doing great but I introduced some Ich and used PolyLabs Medic (which seemed to work) and at the end of he course the tank is now covered. Just need to identify to mitigate. I've looked at tons of pics and my pattern recognition must not be that good. Thoughts on these?








Thank you!
 
Hi All, I seem to have a dino outbreak... Tank was doing great but I introduced some Ich and used PolyLabs Medic (which seemed to work) and at the end of he course the tank is now covered. Just need to identify to mitigate. I've looked at tons of pics and my pattern recognition must not be that good. Thoughts on these?








Thank you!

Look up Prorocentrum
 
Go to Mack's Reef Dinoflagellate support group on Facebook
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new