Dino ID

jimmypencil

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
540
Reaction score
244
Location
south carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone,
I had Dino’s for a couple weeks and I did a black out and slowed return pump rate to uv from 800 gph to 400 gph. I’ve also dosed an insane amount of pods (12+ jars) and I’m dosing 50ml + of phyto a day. I did a 5 day blackout and there was ZERO sign of Dino’s for about 2-3 weeks and they are starting to show up again. Very little though.

Anyone know which type of Dino I have? Struggling with the ID guide and this is my first time using a microscope.

IMG_6817.jpeg


IMG_6799.jpeg

IMG_6805.jpeg
IMG_6804.jpeg
IMG_6802.jpeg
IMG_6800.jpeg
IMG_6803.jpeg
IMG_6801.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new