Dinos: Prorocentrum - Let's beat this!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdare
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oops ya that’s what I meant ha
It’s the opposite : you beat dinos with diatoms. Diatoms are okay in a tank. Some inverts will eat and it will eventually go away on its own. It doesn’t harm anything, it just makes your sand brown. I have insane levels and it’s fine.
 
What's the reason for skipping Sump/Refugium with UV btw?
I’d say having it flow directly into the UV for contact. How long does it take to travel down the water flow baffles , into your sump etc. not long but the point is your success rate is higher with it coming in and out of your display.

Not sure if there is another reason why
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new