Dinos

wilmills

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can peroxide kill dinos of a frag ? Along with a dipping method ?
 
Combined with a toothbrush scrubbing it usually works. Dinos seem to create their own environment under their 'slime' so just spraying the outside with peroxide doesn't always work.
 
Combined with a toothbrush scrubbing it usually works. Dinos seem to create their own environment under their 'slime' so just spraying the outside with peroxide doesn't always work.
Thanks. Do u ever get to kill dinos ? I’m looking to transfer my corals and fish to a new tank.
 
Depends who you ask. On a frag plug I think it's possible. On live rock not likely. It can be beaten back but it just waits for the right conditions to rise again. @brandon429 believes they can be eradicated ( I think he does anyway).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new