Dipping my toe in reef tank

7DE9961E-1A7F-46C5-8E6E-F3671062890D.gif

Welcome to the R2R family! You should head over to the member tanks forum and start a build thread. Great way to track your progress!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/get-a-build-thread-badge-and-become-one-of-the-cool-kids.703478/
 
Hello guys,

Just want to say hello and tell my story.
I got a deal on 40 Breeder thats been sitting empty since xmas. Then recently, I won an Aquaforest Starter Pack.
So that decided to try reef tank this time.

Thank you in advance.
Thats it. You are addicted now. Welcome!
 
Congrats! You’re stepping into the deep end of the pool;) Welcome to R2R post some pics, share some thoughts on your tank plans. We’re a great sounding board for your reef plans:).
1591415547335.gif
 
Hello guys,

Just want to say hello and tell my story.
I got a deal on 40 Breeder thats been sitting empty since xmas. Then recently, I won an Aquaforest Starter Pack.
So that decided to try reef tank this time.

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to R2R and reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new