Dipping Xenia?

Sharkattackmack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
357
Reaction score
227
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm going to get some pulsing xenia's as my girlfriend loves.the movements they make. We know they're a "pest or weed" but we've sanctioned a rock off for them. I bought some about a month ago and when I dipped it it wasn't too impressed. I put it in the tank and it wouldn't open. A day later it looked like it was melting as I was leaving for a few days so I removed it as to not come home to a dead tank. Any tips? Maybe a lesser mix of revive to water?
 
hi i have successfully dipped in temperate fresh water quick swish for flatties and nudis,never let sit just a good swishing :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new