Disappearing Badges

FrugalReeferJon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Messages
4,716
Reaction score
29,290
Location
San Diego, CA via Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed recently that two of my badges disappeared from my profile, specifically the ‘Happy Tanksgiving’ and ‘I Voted’ badges. I’m assuming it’s safe to say that these badges are no longer present on other reefers profiles who had them also. Were these badges retired or something for one reason or another? My profile looks so sad and empty now.

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
 
Just get a hold of an administrator and ask. I had to do this when I noted my 'likes' went from about 10400 down to about 9700 give or take. Turned out some 'likes' were doubling up. And they are quick to answer.
 
I noticed recently that two of my badges disappeared from my profile, specifically the ‘Happy Tanksgiving’ and ‘I Voted’ badges. I’m assuming it’s safe to say that these badges are no longer present on other reefers profiles who had them also. Were these badges retired or something for one reason or another? My profile looks so sad and empty now.

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
I lost one too. Must have been temporary ones.
 
Agreed, I lost my "Thanksgiving" and my "I voted badge" Thursday when they made some changes. Maybe they will come back someday 🙃
 
I lost them too aparently. Maybe they’ll come back and it’s a glitch. Usually they are yearly badges so idk? 🤷‍♂️
 
I would say everyone has done something for the badges . Like I voted /thanks giving
Ask the boss he will tell you
 
Yes I believe those were temp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new