Discount UPS site?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stephj03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm aware of the discount sites for FedEx, but is anyone aware of a site like finiship that works with UPS?

I'm thinking about trying UPS due to FedEx delays.

I know, I know, they're all as bad as each other right now.
 
I can’t help with the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if someone can help you
 
Shoot finiship a email saying you want a ups label instead of a fedex and they maybe can provide you with one. I remember I got one before when they didn’t have a website
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new