Distracting Photo's post...

TangerineSpeedo

Reefing since 1989
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
4,122
Reaction score
8,270
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To distract myself on the last day of Mariner of the Year contest. I am going to post some tank vignette photos throughout the day. I am attempting to do some maintenance and upgrade to my tanks, but I am finding myself refreshing R2R instead of being productive. Since I am coming back here often today I might as well have a reason. These are things that are catching my eye in my tanks.
I would like to see yours also. It doesn't have to be a POTM image just something that catches your eye. It can even be a full tank shot. Only requirement is it is your tank and it is today 4/19 Sunday
So here is my first photo...
P.S. NOT a Bonsai...
IMG_5134.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new