DIU frag tank

LouisianaReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Messages
577
Reaction score
378
Location
Oakdale, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of a company to order precut glass to build a small frag tank? I’m talking like a 16”x16”x8” tank. My local grass shop said they only rough cut glass so I don’t think it would work. Open to other materials as well, just can’t find someone to order such small pieces from.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new