Divers Den -do they have a website ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
I did a search here did not find any information.

I was watching a video of Sanjay Joshi's tank and he said he buys his fish from "Divers Den". Do they have a website or do they use "Doctors Foster & Smith" or LiveAquaria ?
Here's what comes up-

Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums

Sanjay says they quarantine all the fish & corals and will not sell until they've gone through this period, and I love that idea. I know there's others that do this, but I trust Sanjay.

Thanks,
Kevin
 
It is the link listed. Divers den has wysiwyg corals, fish, ect...
 
What you see is what you get. Sometimes websites will show a colony but your only buying a 1/2" frag of that colony. Wysiwyg will be the exact piece that's pictured.
 
lol, ok, I thought it was some type of coral. :tongue:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new