Divers den gold torch

Boxofpurplerocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone else see this gold torch on DD?? Pretty crazy price. Also, is there some photoshopping nonsense going on here? If you look at the frag plug underneath the polyps it appears orange. Not sure how that would happen without photoshop. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20191019-110726_Chrome.jpg

Corals.com

hdsoftail1065

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It is nice and WAY out of my price range. I see the orange your talking about on the plug. I have never bought from DD, but isn't it generally WYSIWYG?

OP
Boxofpurplerocks

Boxofpurplerocks

View Badges
Reaction score
It is nice and WAY out of my price range. I see the orange your talking about on the plug. I have never bought from DD, but isn't it generally WYSIWYG?
Yup it is wysiwyg. Definitely looks super nice in the picture, the orange on the plug just kinda raised a red flag of possible photoshopping. Usually they are pretty realistic with their photos

myrjon

View Badges
Reaction score
torch prices are really crazy now. same piece a few years ago would have been 60$ or so . this is just krazy.

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a head back from the one I sold. If it wasn’t for that my tank would not have one. I could and wouldn’t pay that price but someone will

https://www.omegasea.net/

GK3

View Badges
Reaction score
Yup it is wysiwyg. Definitely looks super nice in the picture, the orange on the plug just kinda raised a red flag of possible photoshopping. Usually they are pretty realistic with their photos
Could be where coraline chipped of the plug. Whenever I chip off coraline, it’s always orange.

Have you ever had an algae outbreak so bad that you had to break the tank down and start over?

• Yes

Votes: 49 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 201 69.6%
  • Having a major outbreak right now and I'm considering it

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • I've never had algae and my name is Pinocchio

Votes: 13 4.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors