• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Divers Den packaging

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jp1986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone Last!

Last week I placed and order from Diver's Den. One item was an Aussie yellow leather coral and the other was was bonded pair of cleaner shrimp. The order shipped out Wednesday for Thursday arrival. Mind you I am in central Wisconsin and we've had some very cold temps last week or so. Well of course it got delayed then through Fed Ex and didn't get here until Friday. The items were nearly frozen when they finally arrived on Friday. I have contacted Live Aquaria and have already received my credit for them so that's not the issue (Did lose my $10 in rewards I used though). My issue was the way my order was packaged. They were not in a styrofoam box like all my past shipments have been from Diver's Den. They were just wrapped in a what I believe to be a thermal type foam wrap/bag that was very thin. Even if these weren't delayed a day, I still think would have froze only having that thin foam wrap for insulation.

Was this a mistake by whomever packaged these or is the new way they package from there? If so, I guess I won't be ordering from them again until summer when the weather is warmer.

20220107_183824.jpg 20220108_150029.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Outside comments have been removed from this feedback thread per our terms of service. If you have had a transaction with either party in this feedback thread and would like to leave your own feedback, you are welcome to start a new thread here in our feedback forum to do so. Please reach out to myself or any staff member with any questions.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jp1986 We sincerely apologize for the delivery delay with your order. We work with the carriers everyday to try to get packages delivered on time, however some circumstances are out of our control. In regards to the packaging, we are working with different packaging types to attempt to be more eco friendly. We appreciate your feedback and will forward that to the appropriate department. If we may have your order number, we can check to make sure your credit amount includes the Loyalty Rewards that were used.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jp1986 Thank you for your response. We apologize your Loyalty Rewards were not refunded as well. We have added the $10.00 in Loyalty Rewards used on this order back to your account. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back