• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dividers for refugium sump

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am kinda new here & wanted to see if anyone made the dividers for a 29 gal refugium sump. The outside dimensions are 30 in. - 12 1/2 in. - 18 3/4 in.

Rtorres508

Reefer 250
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can buy acrylic from amazon and cut it yourself using a utility knife and flat surface to snap it in half. I just ordered two white pieces (12”x12”) for a new tank I’ll be working on next week. I can shoot you a video how easy it is if you’d like. literally takes seconds to do it.

OP
OP
LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please. I've been trying to buy a sump that someone had lying around but no hits. Ebay kits are really expensive. Please send all links.

Cre8or30

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefin aint cheap!

i ordered a kit from ebay. waiting for it to come today.

Cre8or30

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be. Patience is key. I've been doing this for almost 2 decades.

I've seen those. Let me know how you like it.
I like it! Quiet AF! Just let the silicone cure or you’ll be sorry

wike up to a dead enchinata and dying Cali tort. All Parameters check it except nitrogen and phosphate. I have none!

Meloco14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my baffles on melevs reef. It was affordable and quick service even with the current pandemic situation. He cuts the acrylic to your exact size, and the edges are nice and beveled so not sharp. He ships them with the protective paper still on them so they dont get scratched. The actual shipping cost for my order was less than the automatic charge that was added on the website so he gave me a refund for the difference. Amazing customer service.

OP
OP
LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my baffles on melevs reef. It was affordable and quick service even with the current pandemic situation. He cuts the acrylic to your exact size, and the edges are nice and beveled so not sharp. He ships them with the protective paper still on them so they dont get scratched. The actual shipping cost for my order was less than the automatic charge that was added on the website so he gave me a refund for the difference. Amazing customer service.

You weren't kidding. I'll probably be ordering mine from there. WoW!

slaninaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow if I had seen melevs reef prices, I would of never did mine in glass. I may just redo my sump now.

OP
OP
LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually going with the ebay kit. The one from melev was at good price but the one I'm getting from Ebay is including a media sock holder at 7" instead of 4". Melev doesn't offer that at all.

slaninaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually going with the ebay kit. The one from melev was at good price but the one I'm getting from Ebay is including a media sock holder at 7" instead of 4". Melev doesn't offer that at all.
I went with a Bubble Magus Filter Roll, so I did no want the Media sock holder.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back