Diving back in to the Hobby!

Welcome to R2R! We're happy to have you :cool: Looks like you're off to a great start :)

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Thanks for the warm welcome, I might have to come to you for Information about where you get your reef livestock. It seems to be slim pickings here in the south west portion of OH.
I happen to have a great local lfs that I try to give most of my business to but we have a couple instate vendors that are awesome and I’ve never been disappointed with. @Corals.com and Tidal Gardens.
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Luckki. Waterbox are great tanks.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
Thanks I did some research and they kept popping back up. I was looking back with they had their Mini Peninsula the 15 gal. I really wanted that for a desk reef with a goby or two in it, but this 25 is so much better IMO.
 
I happen to have a great local lfs that I try to give most of my business to but we have a couple instate vendors that are awesome and I’ve never been disappointed with. @Corals.com and Tidal Gardens.
I will have to check them out. I just checked my water parameters and ammonia is 0 ppm and nitrites 1-1.25 ppm and are going down ( it is less than 24hrs since I last checked.)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
ocean-the-shark-immune-system.gif
Nice looking tank welcome to reef2reef
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new