Diving in from Kenner, La

BlueHeaven

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Kenner,La
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He everyone! I am Gary a.k.a. ( BlueHeaven ). I own an aquarium maintenance service in the New Orleans area. I have been in the aquarium hobby/money pit for 25 years. My business only opened this past year. I love the hobby, I struggle with the business. I am not here to entice new customers or pitch any sales. I am here to pass the time and share knowledge, and gain some knowledge and friends.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
4281990196_1afb1fcc1a.jpg
3320504825_1484a48577.jpg
3384358735_b3f13bbda9.jpg


Some shots of my personal 120 tank. p.s. I am not a good photographer
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new