Dixie's 36gal bowfront build

Looking good! Love the wrasse!! :)
 
New addition! McCoskers flasher wrasse.
0922131441c_zps89ffa327.jpg
More pictures of this guy please!
 
There were only 3 fish in this system, the wrasse, a dart goby and a pink spot goby. The wrasse and pinkspot had spots and the dart was itching on the sand. Have them all in qt and dosing coppersafe. The wrasse and dart eat everything I give them, however the pinkspot is not and is starting to get thin. Been treating a little over a week so far, going to continue treatment for another 3 weeks and leave the tank fallow until at least thanksgiving.
 
Wow, I haven't been on here in a while. I did beat the ich outbreak but lost my wrasse. The fish in here are a platinum clown, fire fish, zebra dart, randall's goby, and a starry blenny. I've got a reef octopus skimmer rated for 55 gallons in the sump and some different macros in the fuge. I actually just moved so I tweaked the scape a little.

 
Where you been?!?! Tank looks great!
 
revhtree took the words out of my mouth, where've you been? You going to do the nano in 90? Scape looks great.
 
Last edited:
Thanks! I was going to do the nano in 90 but I found a dwarf lion for $20 at a lfs and had to jump on that deal. I was going to get one for the tank/contest after my vacation but went ahead and bought him early so I disqualified myself. I couldn't help it. Its just the lion, a damsel and soft corals in a 30 long.

Here's the thread https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/164032-dwarf-lions-softy-lair.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new