DIY 125 gallon stand build question

  • Thread starter Thread starter PacoPetty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This frame was a lot harder to get square than the one I built for my Bio cube 32.
 
looks like you are on your way, when i was at this point in my build this is where i decided to build a side box to the frame to install electroincs, and added pvc to the interior
DSCN0022.JPG
DSCN0026 (1).JPG

@divermike_99 do you have any post on your stand build? I would love to see more details on it, so I can copy
 
I am building a stand for my 125 gallon long tank. I would like opinions on what to do about the interior base. Should I put two or more cross supports in the bottom topped with plywood or just put plywood in the bottom. I will caulk the entire interior of the stand and seal it with white flex seal. (I would do them the same as the crossmembers on the top but I am trying to add more room inside the stand. Without the crossmembers adds 3 inches)

746A78F3-81E1-4690-AAE4-D3DF59FF1F75.jpeg 1D2A8695-B706-4D99-BDC4-209E1B5CD787.jpeg
Maybe make some triangles as they are the strongest support.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new