DIY 25g glass sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter wesamazmy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Because I speed up all the video no sense to comment during the recording, my plan to record the voice alone and install it, I need some time to do that
 
Excellent video, if you can put in some titles of what you are doing and that would put this video over top. :)
 
Oh, really! It's impressive, I will do that shortly
I saved the video so that if some one asks, I will send them to your video:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new