DIY a frame for a 72 gallon bow front tank

Flyers102682

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So both my side panels on my 72 gallon bow front ended up getting cracked over time at both of the respective tops of there glass. So I broke the tank down and in the process I cracked the plastic frame to the top of the tank. I cannot find any place at all that sells replacement frames for bow front tanks at all and every idea I see on YouTube doesn't seem like it will be a good idea to do because I'm afraid of the tank busting open if I try there methods. Any help would be appreciated from anyone

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump! Do you have any photos that you could share? I believe once the frame around those tanks are compromised, the tank is as well. I hope someone has a better answer for you but I wouldn't risk a repair if it's bad. Best of luck to you :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back