Lasse
10K Club member
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
R2R App User
Article Contributor
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2016
- Messages
- 12,936
- Reaction score
- 31,835
- Location
- Källarliden 14 D Bohus, Sweden
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
I think I have to correct myself or at least through in some doubt of my former statement. I have read some articles that indicate that uptake rates are more or less independent of light or dark periods if it is the normal day/night schedule. You learn as long as you live.I do not know either but I do think that the accepted hypothesis is that uptake happens at the light period. The photosynthesis transform inorganic carbon into glucose, inorganic P into ATP and inorganic N into amino acids - altogether in the chloroplast
Sincerely Lasse
Sincerely Lasse