DIY cube stand, elos style but using 2x4 woods

  • Thread starter Thread starter ifarmer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
251
Location
Hawaii USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built this stand for my 93g cube, just wanted to share the works that I did.
Aquarium stands are pretty easy to do after all, and inexpensive and fun.,
thank you for viewing.

1.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new