DIY. Custom sump 20/30 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dono1990
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dono1990

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on making a custom sump for my 65gallon tank. I don’t have a overflow area so I’m a little stumped in how to go thru with this process. I can’t drill or cut the tank. Any advice would be greatly appreciated for plumbing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new