DIY Fish Food

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,749
Reaction score
2,770
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Specifically looking for recipes for frozen (heavy tang population) and dried for my Plank.

I can’t seem to locate any here in R2R. Maybe I am not searching properly. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Finding some that are meat loving, like me. But, I’m looking to feed some fish that identify with California more than the cooking of the Deep South…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new