DIY Just bought my 3rd tank

OceanGirl07

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Location
Tampa, Florid
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got another 60 gallon tank tonight with stand. My husband washed down the stand with the hose because it was in someone's garage (possible spiders). Only $60.00. Looking to paint the stand. Does anyone have any other ideas and does it look in ok condition?
IMG_0153.JPG
 
Can you post a couple pics inside the stand.
From what I see looks ok. I would replace the doors just cause I don't like the slat look. My last stand like that I had reskinned the outside with oak to give it a better look. And just bought solid pine from lowes and routed the edges. Also added some crown molding and trim to jazz it up a bit. But in all great deal for $60
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new