DIY Kalk Controller

I'm still around and everything is still operational. Having a 4 axis, let alone 5 would make things so much easier.

I may take you up on your offer. My current project isn't reef or fish related and is demanding most of my free time. But there are projects that I want to revisit post cnc purchase.
Sounds good. I am in process of building my own version of the old famous OM4 wave valve. I have only been back into the hobby for a bit over a year and printed quite a few items for the tank. This is my first CNC project for it though since being back.
I used to make all kinds of parts for guys to build DIY skimmers and reactors back 20+ years ago. i enjoy the DIY part of this hobby, now you can just buy everything. i like to Tinker
 
i enjoy the DIY part of this hobby, now you can just buy everything. i like to Tinker
I think we are cut from the same cloth. Making my own version of things is a great way to get a better understanding of the processes involved.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new