DIY kessil 90 degree adapter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schwaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schwaz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
13
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've recently found a way to make a 90 degree adapter for kessil gooseneck mounts. It's not as sleek or versatile as a real kessil 90, but it works. What do you think? 15007499235011198261547.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new