DIY LED LIGHT PARTS $40 SHIPPED

Steven Garland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,818
Location
Deltona,Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought this piece of led reefing history to refresh it and use it over a pico but I just don't feel like messing with it,and will just get a pre-made fixture eventually.



Light consists of pieces and parts that are that will be included (not looking to part out at the moment either):



- NanoCustoms Heatsink and Duo driver box. As of right now only 1 channel works,I took it out of the box to mess with it one night and only 1 channel came on,I am assuming something came disconnected and just never checked to see what was wrong.The drivers are Thomas Research 700mah drivers



- 2x NanoBox 11up's (4 royal blue,2 regular blue,1 cyan,2 neutral white and 2 warm white on each array).

- 2x Luxeon ES Lime's.

- 2x Luxeon C Mint's.

- 3x 3up's (2 have 2x Royal's 1x Neutral Whites,1 has 2x royal blues and 1 warm white).

- 3x-5x various spectrums of Semiled and violets from rapid and Viosys Hyper.



If I find anything else I will update the thread,but the price will remain the same of $40 shipped in a medium flat rate box with bubble wrap.
20190420_171441.jpg


20190420_171529.jpg


20190420_171535.jpg


20190420_171550.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new