DIY Magnet stirrer

That's genius!

Now it appears you glued two magnets (maybe Neo-magnets) to the fan.

Neo Magnets on Fan.png



The one change I'd make is not use a metal magnet, but a teflon coated magnet, like THIS ONE, as an example.

Nicely done!!! I like it!
 
Would be awesome to stir your trace additives just before dosing!
 
That's genius!

Now it appears you glued two magnets (maybe Neo-magnets) to the fan.

Neo Magnets on Fan.png



The one change I'd make is not use a metal magnet, but a teflon coated magnet, like THIS ONE, as an example.

Nicely done!!! I like it!
Yeah, that’s the $5 magnet bar. I had forgotten to mentioned he glued a couple magnets on the fan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new