DIY Media Reactor Plans???

  • Thread starter Thread starter nerses818
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nerses818

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
273
Reaction score
174
Location
Van nuys, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey to everyone taking the time to look at my thread. Ok so I wanna get a media reactor for my 150 mixed reef in progress and I was wondering if anybody out there has plans for a solid media reactor. I'm hoping this will save me some money instead of purchasing one. I would like to run biopellets in the reactor. So yah any help would be appreciated thnx
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new