DIY Nitrate Dosing Recipe

Hola, Hello, I am severely suffering from zero nutrients in my tank, I would like to dose homemade nitrate and phosphate, I am from Mexico could someone tell me that you go out to buy, reading here would be calcium nitrate as well as the ESV and the phosphate which could it be? They have to be food grade.
 
Hola, Hello, I am severely suffering from zero nutrients in my tank, I would like to dose homemade nitrate and phosphate, I am from Mexico could someone tell me that you go out to buy, reading here would be calcium nitrate as well as the ESV and the phosphate which could it be? They have to be food grade.

Food grades of ammonium bicarbonate, sodium nitrate or calcium nitrate are all good.

Food grades of trisodium, disodium or monosodium phosphate are all fine. I avoid sodium tripolyphosphate.
 
El bicarbonato de amonio, el nitrato de sodio o el nitrato de calcio de grado alimenticio son todos adecuados.

Los fosfatos trisódico, disódico o monosódico aptos para uso alimentario son adecuados. Yo evito el tripolifosfato de sodio.
Hi Randy thanks for replying, in the Mercado Libre application I was able to find food grade ammonium bicarbonate, but I can't find sodium nitrate, only calcium for plants and I can't find sodium phosphate, yes I saw monosodium and disodium but they don't say food grade.
 
El bicarbonato de amonio, el nitrato de sodio o el nitrato de calcio de grado alimenticio son todos adecuados.

Los fosfatos trisódico, disódico o monosódico aptos para uso alimentario son adecuados. Yo evito el tripolifosfato de sodio.
I found sodium phosphate, is it useful?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new